When you finalise your Pipeline Challenge registration you will be re-directed here to set up your online fundraising page.
Step 1: Click the “Become a Fundraiser” button in the top right of the screen.
Step 2: You will end up on a login screen. You have 3 options: create a new account, sign in to an existing account, reset your password.
• If you did not create an account during your registration or are not sure whether you have an account go ahead and click on the Create New Account button.
• If you already have your username and password, go ahead and login with it.
• If you know you have an account use the forgot your password get help link.
Step 3: After you have created your account or logged into your existing account, you will see in a drop down menu the Pipeline Challenge 2019 and click on the Create Page
Step 4: Set up your page! Make sure you:
• Decide whether you want to give your fundraising page a name other than your name that is selected by default.
• Set your personal goal (Riders are required to raise $1,000 and Support Crew are encouraged to raise $500)
• Upload a picture
• Put in between 2 and 3 sentences about why you are participating and what Youth Futures means to you. Read more about where the money is going here.
• Hit Save!
Step 5: Go to the Team tab and decide whether you want to:
• Fundraise on your own
• Start a team and become a captain
• Join somebody else’s team
Note: If you choose to start your own team you will be able to upload an additional photo for your team page and add a couple of sentences about your team. Make sure to give your team a name as well!
Step 6: Go to the Share My Page option and copy the email to send out to your friends and family. If you would like to post on social media please use the social media links at the bottom!
Still got a question? Contact Us.